I am so excited to offer all of my family's recipes in an e-book!
In this e-book you will fine 20 freezer meal recipes that can be cooked in your crock-pot or using your stove/oven. You can purchase this e-book here for just $8.00.
What Reciepes are in the book?
Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches
Savory Pepper Steak
Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Shredded Pork Tacos
Ground Beef Stroganoff
Barbecue Sauce and Hamburgers
Mediterranean Style Pork Chops
Beef Pot Roast
Spicy Lime Chicken
Chicken Taco Soup
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
Lemon Garlic Chicken
Who I created this book for:
- Everyone. I have families use this, couples with no kids, single people who share meal preparation duties with their roommates. You name it, everyone can do this.
- People who are busy. If you don't have time to cook for an hour each night, this is for you!
- People who enjoy simple recipes. If you like gourmet meals, this probably isn't for you. My recipes are very simple and basic. I do recommend playing with the spices to match your family's tastes.
- People who can spare 3 hours on a weekend. This way of cooking and meal preparation does take some up front time. However, my family has found it to be the best thing for us.
- People who need to save money. Because each of my recipes creates two meals, you are using all of the product that you buy for each recipe and not wasting anything. Plus, when you buy bigger quantities of something, the cost is typically lower. Not to mention, fewer stops at fast food joints on the way home from work.
- Not all cooking devices are created equally. You may have to adjust cook times on your particular device. I have found that chicken is easy to over-cook in the crockpot and can become dry. You may have to play with the timing until you get it right!
- Think about what your family likes. If you know your family won't eat spicy foods, eliminate some of the spices in a recipe. If you know they don't like broccoli, substitute another veggie!
- I'm human. If there are mistakes in my e-book, or something isn't working for you, please let me know!
- This e-book is directly impacting my family and business, so it is appreciated that your purchase be used for your home only. Please ask friends to purchase the book here as well.
Here's What People Are Saying:So, I just tried Crock Pot freezer meals for the first time this month and I'm HOOKED! -Nicole A.
We tried a few of your recipes last week and my husband, 1 year old and I loved them all! - Stacie S.
I cannot thank you enough for your freezer-crockpot meals. You are a lifesaver!!! My husband and I work in healthcare and law enforcement, so we have TERRIBLE schedules that sometimes are on totally opposing shifts. I get up in the morning, throw the bag in the crockpot. He gets up from working night shift, it's ready. Leaves the leftovers on "warm" and I come home to a hot meal. You are a lifesaver!!! -Emily M.
Yesterday I spent about 3 hours making 10 meals. Today when I got off work supper was ready and waiting for us. This has taken a great deal of stress away!! THANK YOU! The first meal was great, scalloped potatoes and ham. -Katie S.
Your recipes look awesome! I just graduated Dental Assisting and got married and moved 2 hours from my home. Haven't found a job yet, and I want to be able to cut corners when I can to save money for the family. Trying to learn the coupon-ing thing too! I think this is a great idea. Thank you! -Annette H.
Dinner was delicious :) thank you for the Mediterranean Pork Chop recipe!!! -Shannon Z.
Just made your chicken curry and it is amazing! thank you! looking forward to the rest of the week! -Gabriella Z.
OK, just found your blog, and THANK YOU! you have recipes we WILL actually eat! I'm so excited!! My mom is sick with last stage of cancer and I am searching for meals i can make and freeze for later!! -Heather F.
We made my first round of freezer crock pot meals. Had the pepper steak tonight! So yummy! Can't wait until tomorrows dish! -Leanne H.
I made your 10 crockpot meals today while my little girl was napping! I am also a teacher, so knowing I don't have to worry about "Whats for dinner" for the next week (and then some!) is amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!! -Brianna K.
I just wanted to drop you a quick note to tell you how amazing your crock-pot meals are. I spent quite a few hours prepping 13 of your crock-pot meals which translated into 52 meals for us (I was able to make four meals instead of two for each recipe to feed two and a 14 month old). In the last few days we have had: salsa chicken, chicken delicious, Hawaiian chicken sandwiches, and ham and scalloped potatoes. We had no leftovers and the time it takes to make dinner is nothing compared to before! Thank you so much for your blog and recipes. I look forward to trying to many others I prepared and more that you have posted! -Nicole B.
I have a 17 month old and a newborn and with my in-laws leaving this week I decided to get organized and start making freezer meals. I can't thank you enough for all your Freezable crockpot recipes! I spent 5 hours freezing a months worth of meal and feel like a huge weight has been lifted! Not only do i not have to worry about how to take two babies to the grocery store, I also don't have to worry about cooking with a toddler pulling at me and a newborn crying!!THANK YOU!!! -Abra W.
You can purchase this e-book here for just $8.00.